VAN HAS NOW BEEN SOLD
Very reliable, good condition
low mileage, professionally converted.
2009 VW short wheel base T5 converted camper.
We purchased the base van (from the NHS) in 2012 and the experts at www.teahupoo.co.uk converted it to a four berth camper for us.
We have added less than 5000 miles a year over the last 9 years and the van has been serviced annually and well maintained.
67,500 miles, 4 berth
The van has just been serviced (Jan 12th 2022) and has a full year's MOT.
Details and photos can be seen below and any questions just drop me an email on email@example.com.
The van came with stainless steel footplate bars (worth £200) running along each side which we prefer off, but they will be included with the van.
There is also a Thule bike rack (for two bikes), two new winter tyres and two good regular spare tyres, that will be included in the sale.
2009 VW T5 camper van: NOW SOLD
Although we are advertising on our business website, please note this is a private sale and the Skoon livery will be taken off before sale.
• 2009 Volkswagen transporter 5 - Alpine White
• Short wheel base
• 67,500 miles
• Annual Road tax: £275
• 2 owners
• 4 berth (4 beds, 4 seats).
• Privacy windows fitted to side door, panels and back barn doors.
• Sliding side window and side vent.
• Solid wooden units and doors.
• Canvas Pop top (sleeps 2) which can be raised to allow full stand up height.
• Rock and roll bed with two 3 point seat belts when up, sleeps two when folded down.
• Leisure battery and full hook-up facility with control panel and trip switches.
• Both batteries connected to alternator, so leisure charges whilst driving.
• Long (10m) cable for power in.
• 4 x 240V sockets for use when hooked up.
• 4 x round 12V sockets. 12V USB charger included.
• Electric/gas fridge. We have the gas disconnected and only use it electric when hooked up.
• Sink and tap with pump (drains under van).
• Fresh water tank, accessible by lockable input on outside of van.
• 2 gas hobs
• Annually serviced fire extinguisher, fire blanket and CO2 alarm
• TV/DVD player. Only ever used for DVDs, as the TV reception is poor where we go on Harris.
• Plenty of cupboard space down one side of the van and under the rock and roll bed.
• Fully sound proofed and carpet lining on all panels and roof.
• Fitted 360 degree curtain rails with curtains all round.
• Hard wearing heavy duty vinyl floor covering.
• 12v LED lighting (2 switches.. one row of lights up the centre, one up each side)
• Hook and slide foldable table, stored behind driver’s seat when not in use.
• Both driver and passenger seats are comfortable captains swivel chairs and can be turned to allow 4 to sit at the table.
• Rear lights smoked LED and new (last year) front ‘angel eyes’ headlights fitted.
• 4 x 20” range rover alloy wheels.
• New brakes (discs and callipers) on the front 6 months ago.
• New winter tyres on the front, good all round tyres on back.
• Annually serviced with full history.
• Nimble on the road and easy to drive. Notoriously reliable engineering throughout.
• 2 sets of keys, service book and manual.
• 2 bike Thule bike rack for the back (barn doors).
• 2 new winter tyres (were going to go on the back last month, but back tyres were too good to take off).
• 2 chrome side ‘step up’ bars, with fixings. (came with the van but we preferred them off)
• JBL dashboard bluetooth speaker.. (there is no stereo in the van)
• 2 extra wide Fiamma Level Up motorhome levellers.
• Toilet tent with porta toilet.
• Few scratches on paintwork that could be easily touched up/ buffed out.
• Pop top is showing it's age and the canvas will probably need replacing in a few years time.
• We took advice to go for a basic base van (less to go wrong) but it means there is no air conditioning, no electric windows, no satellite navigation. Nothing we have missed living in the Hebrides, but bear in mind if planning to tour in hotter climates.
• Some minor surface rust bubbles all looked at by a body shop who advised an easy DIY job on generally unseen areas.
• Few scratches to the inside of the back window. Not visible from the outside (see image below).
• Small number of scuffs and wear and tear on seats, cupboards and floor.
Scratch on back window
|Skoon • 4 Geocrab • Isle of Harris • HS3 3HB • Scotland • +44(0)1859 530268 • firstname.lastname@example.org • www.skoon.com|